- 8.30 am Departure from the Muros industrial area distributor
- Moving towards the Campeda plateau and visit to the splendid Orolo nuraghe, located in the municipality of Bortigali. The complex is considered one of the most beautiful nuraghi of the island, thanks to its strategic position and for the good conservation of the structure
- We will continue through a country road towards the forest of Badde Salighes and Villa Piercy, immersed in a beautiful botanical garden in which there are numerous exotic species, the famous "tunnel of lovers" and the thousand-year-old badgers. Depending on the time of year, it will be possible to discover the treasures of the nearby Xiloteca managed by the Cooperativa Passiflora
- After having packed lunch we will head to the nearby Ortachis, where we will have the chance to admire the mysterious site of the same name with traces of nuraghe, fortified wall and megalithic circles, signs of human frequentation starting from the pre-Nuragic period to the Roman period
- At the end of the day, at last a pleasant walk will be made towards the Mularza Noa waterfalls, inside the Pabude Municipal Park, which are thrown into the valley below with a jump of about 10 meters
- 6.00 pm End of the excursion
It will be possible to change the meeting place based on the origin of the participants. For more information and reservations contact our Customer Service via Chat or send an email to email@example.com
TOUR DATES NOT AVAILABLE IN THE CALENDAR
Want to make the tour, but the date you have chosen is not in the calendar? Do not worry! You can join excursions on dates not in the calendar for a group of at least 4 participants. Contact us via chat or email for more information.
EXCURSION TECHNICAL SHEET
Difficulty: Excursion T (Tourist)
Difference in altitude: almost absent
Length: 19km including sections by car
Indicative duration: 8 hours
Recommended to all; easy, undemanding, affordable for everyone. An itinerary that is not long on narrow streets or wide, always evident and marked paths that do not require particular orientation skills. It requires a normal physical preparation for walking.
Possibility of car sharing between participants