Do I have to register to make a reservation?
Yes, you must be registered to make a reservation on Escursi.com. In your personal area, you also have access to the summary of reservations and all related documents, such as booking voucher and purchase invoice.
How can I book an experience?
You can book on Escursi.com directly from the chosen experience page:
- Click on "Check Availability" ("Book Now" on mobile)
- Choose from the dates available in the calendar (the available dates are highlighted in yellow)
- Select the number of participants for each category (Full, Reduced, etc.) and click on "Add to cart"
- Go to the cart
- If you have a discount code, enter the discount code
- Select the preferred payment method (you must be registered in order to select the payment method. If you have not already done so before, you can register from the purchase screen)
- Enter the purchase details and click on Pay Now to proceed with the payment
- Receive the voucher and the purchase invoice by email
The date I want is not available in the calendar
In most cases it is possible to carry out the experience even in dates not available for online booking.
Contact us via Chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to request the availability of an experience on a date not available in the calendar.
Is a transfer service available?
No, it is not possible to combine a Transfer service via Escursi.com. However, some experiences include this service: check the experience page to verify the presence of the service.
How do I know that my reservation was successful?
Once the booking is complete, you will be redirected to the purchase summary in your personal area. You will receive by e-mail the booking voucher and the purchase invoice, which will always be available to you in your Personal Area on Escursi.com.
There is a minimum number of participants. What does it mean?
Some experiences are subject to a minimum number of participants. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will be contacted by our Customer Service the day before the experience to find the most suitable solution.
How to use the booking voucher?
You can print the voucher and take it with you, or you can show it to our supplier directly from your smartphone.
What payment methods are available?
You can pay with:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Postepay, Debit Cards)
- Bank Transfer: You can pay by bank transfer up to 5 days before the date of the experience, so you can verify the payment.
Our online payment systems are completely secure, to protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions.
Can I pay cash?
No, it is not possible to pay cash on the day selected for the experience. The reservation must be completed with one of the payment methods indicated.
Is the confirmation immediate?
Confirmation is immediate for payments made by Credit Card, while for Bank Transfer it is necessary to wait for the verification of payment.
Cancellations and refunds
May I cancel my reservation?
Yes, you can cancel your booking. Cancellation is free, net of practical management costs of € 1.20. For cancellations 1 day before the excursion and in case of no-show there is a penalty equal to 100% of the cost of the experience. For more information about cancellation policies, you can consult our Terms and Conditions
To cancel a reservation, send an email to email@example.com
indicating the booking number and specifying your request.
What happens if the experience is canceled?
In case of bad weather or exceptional events (breakdowns, health problems of the tour guide, etc.) the experience can be canceled. In this case it is possible to set an alternative date or request a full refund without penalty.
How can I contact you?
You can contact our Customer Service in the following ways:
- Live Chat: The live chat service accessible from any page within Escursi.com is the fastest way to talk to an operator in real time. The service is active from Monday to Friday (9.30 am - 7.00 pm) and Saturday (10.00 am - 2.00 pm).
Outside these hours it is possible to leave a message which will be answered as soon as possible
- Mail: sending an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I contact you by phone?
We do not have telephone customer support. If your request requires a telephone call, you will be contacted by one of our operators at a telephone number indicated by you.
Can I contact the experience provider?
Yes. The booking voucher contains the references of our supplier. We advise you to contact the supplier only in special cases, such as in case of bad weather or in case of difficulties or delays in reaching the meeting place.
For questions of a general nature regarding the experience you can instead contact our Customer Service.