TOUR WITHOUT GUIDE
The tour is not guided and the destinations must be reached with their own means of transport and are 500-800 meters away from the center of the village of Santa Teresa Gallura.
Lu Brandali archaeological site has a small refreshment point, restrooms, book shop and outdoor picnic area.
Wheelchair users with wheelchairs can access the archeology exhibition but cannot reach the nuragic village because there are no access walkways, they can access the Longonsardo Tower which is not equipped with an elevator.
The exhibition is entirely translated into Braille, in English and French
The archaeological site Lu Brandali is open in the following times:
- From November 1st to February 28th: from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- From March 1 to March 31: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- From April 1st to October 31st: every day from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
The archeology exhibition is open from April 15th to October 31st from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
The Tower of Longonsardo is open in the following times:
- From 1 April to 30 September 10:00 am - 1.00 pm and 4:00 pm 8:00 pm
- From 1 to 31 October 10:00 am - 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Lu Brandali archaeological site is located on the provincial road 90 towards Capo Testa. The Tower of Longonsardo is located in Viale Bechi at 300 mt. from Piazza Vittorio Emanuele I of Santa Teresa Gallura